Choosing the Right Moisturizer for Your Skin
Posted on Wednesday, January 06 2021 01:51:51 AM in News by Shahzad Gohar
Best Tips for Overall Effective Skin Moisturizing:
- Select moisturizers with Vitamin A and Vitamin E to strengthen the skin.
- Apply moisturizer right after cleansing so you lock in the moisture.
- Avoid over-moisturizing, as it can clog pores.
- Bundle up in the winter to prevent chapped skin and moisture loss.
- Choose a moisturizer that contains a sunscreen level of SPF15 for thorough protection from ultraviolet rays.
- When moisturizing, don’t just focus on your face! It is important to apply lotion or body cream to legs after shaving, to breasts if they become dry, and to other dry areas like elbows and knees as needed.