Healthy, moisturized skin should start with a good daily skincare regime, but depending on your skin type, here are the facial moisturizing tips that can help in choosing the right moisturizer for your skin and combat the elements, harsh cleansers and restore your skin's natural, glowing look.
Best Tips for Overall Effective Skin Moisturizing:
- Select moisturizers with Vitamin A and Vitamin E to strengthen the skin.
- Apply moisturizer right after cleansing so you lock in the moisture.
- Avoid over-moisturizing, as it can clog pores.
- Bundle up in the winter to prevent chapped skin and moisture loss.
- Choose a moisturizer that contains a sunscreen level of SPF15 for thorough protection from ultraviolet rays.
- When moisturizing, don’t just focus on your face! It is important to apply lotion or body cream to legs after shaving, to breasts if they become dry, and to other dry areas like elbows and knees as needed.
Natural Moisturizers for Skin
When it comes to moisturizing skin, you can usually skip all the fancy moisturizers and use good old fashioned oil.
Simply massage the oil on to your skin as a daily regimen. This will smooth and soften your skin.
Coconut oil and extra virgin olive oil work the best for moisturizing you can even mix the olive oil with some honey for added moisturizing power.
A good proactive approach is to protect your skin from damage rather than treat it afterwards. Organic Sesame Oil, Organic Almond Oil, Essential Oils of Chamomile, Calendula, Lavender, and Rosewood are ingredients use in organic face moisturizers.
Facial moisturizing for Young Skin vs. Mature Skin
Your skin may be giving away your age, but it doesn't have to. Using the best facial moisturizers can make a big difference in the condition of your skin.
With a simple application of moisturizing, age-defying skin creams once or twice a day, you can see wrinkles fade in a matter of months, sometimes weeks and it is never too early to start.
Mature skin may benefit most from moisturizing products containing alpha-hydroxyl acid, a wrinkle fighter also present in milk and fruit.
Certain anti-aging products may also contain selenium and Tropoelastin which act like human elastin to prevent the onset and appearance of wrinkles.
First developed as wound remedy, this lightweight moisturizer gel helps delay wrinkles in mature skin while also keeping younger skin healthy, full of moisture, and smooth.
As there are three crucial skin types include oily skin, dry skin, combination skin and sensitive skin. These skin types improved from different ingredients contained in cleansing and moisturizing products
ROSEWATER FACIAL TONER - REVOLUTION IN SKIN CARE